“To promote an atmosphere where the dedicated can succeed.”
Working together in a spirit of continuous improvement and collaboration,
the HRB team contributes to a progressive and productive work environment,
which fosters the maximization of individual and organizational potential.
Human Resources Bureau Mission:
To establish the most optimal work environment that supports NMED’s mission, strategic goals and operations, for the sole purpose of high productivity, continuous improvement through technology, open communication, collaboration, personal accountability, organizational renewal, and exceptional customer service
“We will meet our mission through a cohesive effort of best practice Human Resources principles, common sense approaches, self-confidence, interest-based solutions and superior customer service.”
- Ensure management and staff complies with the SPB rules, NMED Policy, the CBA and the Law.
- Develop an attitude of teamwork and quality in our day to day operations.
- Create an atmosphere which fosters opportunities, challenges and safety.
- Seize opportunities which demonstrate excellent execution, caring attitude, and a sense of urgency.
- Commit to doing, to acting openly, equitably and consistently in our pursuit of uncompromising quality.
- Increase participation in the NMED while seeking knowledge, enthusiasm, and an improved quality of life for ourselves, co-workers, and the public.
- Respect team member values which may be different from our own.
- Communicate in a courteous, honest, respectful and fair manner with the diverse workforce from whom our department derives its strength.
- Continue to improve individual and organizational effectiveness.
- Anticipate and Meet the changing needs of the workforce.
- Create and Enhance Strategic Partnership.
- Improve services through technology.
|Tina Montoya||505-372-9569||Human Resources Bureau Chief||Tina.email@example.com|
Payroll, Compensation and Classification
|Stephanie Sloman||(505) 231-2795||Compensation & Classification Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Frank Fajardo||(303) 514-9456||HR Analystemail@example.com|
|Mariana Rebezniuc||(505)-490-779||HR Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Labor, Employee Relations & Staff Development
|Fernando Corral||(505)-423-2150||Employee & Labor Relations Manager||Fernando.email@example.com|
|Audra Williams||(505)-412-8876||HR Training & Labor Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|