Medical Imaging & Radiation Therapy Program (MIRTP)
1100 Saint Francis Dr.
Santa Fe, NM
Santa Fe, NM
Tel. (505) 476-8633
Welcome to the Medical Imaging & Radiation Therapy Program
To view a list of Active NM Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Professionals Licensees click here.
ALL applicants, read the following notice.
Application Forms are below the following notice.
Due to COVID-19, most New Mexico State Employees are teleworking from home.
ALL application packets shall be submitted to the Medical Imaging & Radiation Therapy Program (MIRTP) by email to email@example.com and all fees shall be paid electronically. Electronic Payments will only be accepted AFTER the MIRTP has determined that you have submitted a complete application packet and AFTER an invoice of the total fee amount due has been created by the MIRTP.
If the MIRTP has determined that you have submitted a complete application packet, an invoice will be created, and you will be sent an email, which will include a link to complete your payment.
The following is a step by step breakdown of the application process for all NM medical imaging and radiation therapy licenses and other related services provided by the MIRTP.
- Email a complete application packet to firstname.lastname@example.org which includes all the required supporting documents that are requested in each type application form. After you send me the email, please make sure that you get an email reply from me confirming receipt of your application packet.
- When the MIRTP has determined that you have submitted a complete application packet, an invoice will be created, and you will be sent a separate email, which will contain a link to make your payment. Do not try and make your payment until after 5:30PM Mountain Standard Time of the day that you receive the email that includes the payment link.
- After you click on the payment link, you will be taken to the NMED online payment page, and you will see a place on that page that says, “CLICK HERE TO PAY NOW”. After you click on that, you will be taken to another web page. Under the NMED logo on the top left side of the web page, you will see a line that has the following choices in blue letters, please select “PAY NOW” instead of “LOGIN”. After you click on “PAY NOW”, you will notice that a blue line appears directly under the “PAY NOW”, at that time you may enter your email address and zip code, (if you have two or more email addresses, please use the email address that you listed in your application form).
- After you have entered your email address and zip code, click on the GREEN, “Pay Now” box. NOTE: if you get an error message that prevents you from getting into the web page where you enter your payment information, it may be that you have tried to make your payment before 5:30PM Mountain Standard Time of the day that you receive the email that included the payment link.
- When your payment has been accepted by Wells Fargo Bank, you should receive a separate payment confirmation email from Wells Fargo Bank. Please forward that email to email@example.com as soon as it is received, so that your request is processed. I will not be able to process your request until I receive payment confirmation, which is the separate email that I have requested that must be forwarded to my email address.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Click Here for FAQs.
Read the ENTIRE notice located above, before completing any application form.
*ARRT no longer issues wallet cards, submit a scan of your current ARRT credentials instead of the wallet card. The ARRT Verify Credential page is located on their web site, click on the following link https://www.arrt.org/pages/verify-credentials
The MIRTP recommends ALL application forms and their required supporting documents be submitted by email. Completed application packets may still be sent by mail; however, mailed application packets will not be processed as timely as those application packets that are emailed, because I am teleworking from home and I will not have access to those mailed application packets on a daily basis, as I do for emailed application packets. Mailed application packets that include a check or money order will be opened by NMED staff that may be in the Santa Fe office, where all checks or money orders that are received by mail will be deposited in accordance with all NM statutes and rules, but does not mean that your application packet will be reviewed or processed until a much later date, than the date that the checks or money orders have been deposited. NM rules that require an original NM medical imaging and radiation therapy certificates of licensure at each place of employment in NM prior to performing any medical imaging or radiation therapy procedures are still in effect.
If you would like to know how to submit your complete application packet electronically, Click Here.
If you would like to know how to pay your fees electronically please, Click Here.
List of Active NM Medical Imaging & Radiation Therapy Professionals:
|Click here for a list of all Active NM Medical Imaging & Radiation Therapy Professionals|
This online verification PDF file is maintained by the NM Environment Department Radiation Control Bureau and contains a list of all Active Radiologic Technologists licensed by the New Mexico Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Program that is uploaded directly from the NM Environment Department database. The New Mexico Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Program considers this list as Primary Source Verification and certifies this record is accurate to the best of our knowledge as of the date listed on each of the PDF pages of the active status list. Individuals whose names that appear on the following PDF file are considered to be Active and In Good Standing and no pending litigation or ongoing investigations on the date the PDF file was created and uploaded.
Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Advisory Council (MIRTAC) click here to view MIRTAC page.
New Mexico Statutory Authority and Rules:
Statutory Authority (Search Article 14E section 61)
For a list of appointed members of the Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Advisory Council, click here.
For information regarding this page, contact Stephen Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org.